Scanlon Construction specializes in high end custom homes, remodels, additions, home theaters, board formed concrete homes, and vintage home renovations ranging from 2,000 to 15,000 square feet. We are also Certified Green Building Professionals (CGBP) and have completed numerous LEED certified projects.
Over the years we completed some of the most difficult and challenging Hillside Designs in Southern California.
Home Theaters and Screening Rooms
Throughout the years we built numerous home theaters for our exclusive clientele. We have up to date installers that have a great understanding of the ever-changing theater industry and its current products. We also built high end sound studios and have access to the industries top products and professionals
Board Formed Poured In Place Concrete Building
- Awarded “Cornerstone of Excellence” 2001 by Southern California Ready Mix Concrete Association for construction of a 5000 plus square foot residential custom home
- Fire Resistant
- Healthier Indoor Environment
Oversized Door and Window Systems
- Custom Built Lift and Glide Sliders
- Contemporary Pivot Hinge Doors and Windows
- We have installed numerous high end oversized door and window systems for many of our architects i.e. Decarlo, Goldbrecht, Metal Window Corp, Fleetwood and Marvin
Coastal Seawalls and Foundations
We have completed numerous projects in Southern California’s coastal areas. Throughout these projects, we have created great relationships with the industry’s top concrete professionals that specialize in these types of intricate concrete and drainage details.
Vintage Home Renovation
Over the years we have completed many different projects in the historical areas of Southern California. We are adept in the careful preservation of these buildings and have great relationships with numerous “old world” craftsmen and manufacturers that cater to this market.
Deconstruction is a great program for clients looking for tax deductions. Or that just simply hate the idea of throwing everything away. Tax deductions range from 30 to 50 dollars a square foot for most viable projects. Estimates can be done within a week or so during the bidding process to see if it makes sense.
Most times this process can be done with a simple demo permit. This process can begin while the plans are going through plan check.
Full Home Automation
- Security systems and Access Control
- Phone Systems
- Shading Solutions
- Pool/Spa Systems
- HVAC and “Green” air Ventilation Systems
We provide integration of the above systems to simple user interfaces with Ipad, Ipod, Smart Phone, Remotes and Touch Screens.
Green Building Design
- Certified Green Building Professional
- LEED Certified Building
- Radiant Heating
- Solar Systems
- Grey Water Distribution System
- Roof Gardens